This dual wheel powerstroll will turn you manual wheelchair into and electric one. Complete with reverse and removeable battery pack.
Dual wheel powerstroll
Turn your manual Wheelchair into an Electric one with the dual wheel powerstroll , complete with variable speed and reverse . The Dual wheel powerstroll is also easily removeable when not needed.This unit is controlled by the attendant not the user of the wheelchair.
Please note: This dual wheel powerstroll is quite heavy, but it has to be to achieve greater traction with the ground. When fully fitted your wheelchair will not fold up but by using the quick release mechanism the dual wheel powerstroll can be removed and the wheelchair folded as normal.
- Tool free handset installation with power eye, trigger throttle, speed dial and forward / reverse / off button.
- 8″ Wheels with hub caps.
The PowerStroll is to be controlled by an attendant with a manual wheelchair and user up to a combined weight of 18 stone(115kg).
- Black powder coated steel chassis.
- The Dual wheel PowerStroll is designed to work in conjunction with most wheelchairs with seat widths between 16” and 20” (40cm–50cm).
- Lift up strap.
Max speed:3mph/ 5kph.
6.5kg (battery pack)
14kg (total weight)
- Cruising range up to 10 miles (16km).
The Dual wheel PowerStroll is designed as an aid to a wheelchair attendant providing power to aid pushing in otherwise strenuous situations such as up steep hills, etc.
- 100W motor ansd 12V high power charger.
The battery supplied with the PowerStroll is classified as safe for air travel by compliance with IATA s pecial provision A67.
- The Dual wheel PowerStroll uses a 12V 20ah battery, and has a range of up to ten miles between charges.
The battery pack has a fabric handle to make it easy to carry.
Click Here to see a the user manual for the Drive Medical Dual wheel powerstroll.