Fenetic Replacement Parts Service for Electric Bikes
Thinking about buying a new electric bike but worried that things may go wrong? Don’t worry – we have you covered. Our electric bikes all come with a one-year warranty, and our replacement parts service offers you peace of mind. In this blog we will take you through the warranty and replacement parts process to get you moving again.
Thinking about buying a new electric bike but worried that things may go wrong? Don’t worry – we have you covered.
Our electric bikes all come with a one-year warranty, and our replacement parts service offers you peace of mind. In this blog we will take you through the warranty and replacement parts process to get you moving again.
When your electric bike arrives:
The day has arrived and your new electric bike has been delivered. It’s already partly assembled; there are just a few important steps to cover before you can get out on the road.
- Start off by fitting the front wheel, seat, handlebars, pedals and any other additional items such as lights and mudguards. The electric components are already connected so simply secure the battery to the bike.
- Check that the brakes and gears are set up to best suit you, and ensure all other fittings are tightened sufficiently.
- You’re nearly ready to go but first make sure that you inflate the tyres to the recommended pressures.
That’s it, after completing these steps you’re ready to hit the road and start exploring.
If you feel that you may struggle with any of the above steps, have your bike set up by a local bike professional. As with all bikes, we would recommend that you carry out regular maintenance and have safety checks carried out by a qualified person.
What to do if something goes wrong?
As with anything, occasionally things can go wrong. Fortunately our one-year warranty and replacement parts service is there to give you peace of mind and keep your bike wheels turning.
- All bikes include a 12 month return to base warranty.
- If you have a problem, let us know. Simply send us an email to email@example.com with your order details, a good description of the problem, and if possible attach some photographs to help us better understand how we can help you.
- Our replacement parts service means that in many cases we can post a part out that you can fit yourself.
- For the more difficult to fit parts, we would recommend taking it to a local bike shop for fitting.
- You may wish to send the bike back to us so we can complete the repair here. In these cases we ask you send the bike back to us at your cost, however we will cover the cost of the bike’s return after the repair.
- In some cases we may decide to replace the whole bike at our discretion.
What is covered by the warranty?
Our warranty covers some of the high value parts if they need replacing.
The great thing to know about our electric bikes is that apart from the electric components, all of the other parts are standard bike parts. This means that parts such as gears, brakes, pedal, tyres and seat can all be found at and fitted by your local bike shop.
Our warranty covers the following parts:
- Control unit on handlebars
Unfortunately, our warranty is not transferable and does not cover the following:
- Consumables such as tyres, brake pads and discs etc.
- Minor adjustments such as tightening breaks and gear adjustments.
- General wear and tear, expected from normal bike use.
- Customers outside of the UK.
If you have any further questions about our warranty and replacement parts service, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 567 7518 and speak to one of our friendly staff.