Topro Rollz Motion 2 in 1 Rollator and Wheelchair
The Rollz Motion² is a rollator and wheelchair in one which provides many new opportunities to the user.
The Rollz Motion² is an ergonomically designed rollator with a strong but lightweight frame, which enables you to walk steadily, upright and comfortably.
If you want to rest along the way, the Rollz Motion² converts from a rollator to a wheelchair at a flick of the wrist, and just as easily back again. The Rollz Motion² is developed and produced by the Dutch company Rollz.
The Rollz Motion² comes with a 5-year warranty on the frame and a 2-year warranty on other parts excluding normal wear and tear.
- Innovative drum brakes for safe and balanced braking.
- Transforms from rollator to wheelchair in an instant.
- Handlebar tubes are height adjustable.
- Easy to fold into a compact package.
- Incorporated footrests for sitting securely and comfortably.
- Available in four colours: Matt Black and Dark Purple in matte finish, or Island Blue and Pebble White in a glossy finish.
- Ask us today about a home demonstration from a Topro representative.
- Length Unfolded: 63cm / 25"
- Width Unfolded: 65.5cm / 25.8"
- Handle Height: 87-102cm / 34.5 - 40.2''
- Folded Measurements
- Folded Height: 90-102cm / 35.5 - 40.2"
- Folded Width: 29cm / 11.5"
- Folded Length: 63cm / 25"
- Seat Measurements
- Seat Height: 55cm / 21.5"
- Seat Width: 45cm / 17.5''
- Seat Depth: 42cm / 16.5''
- User Height
- Recommended User Height 160cm to 190cm / 63" to 75"
- Wheel Measurements
- Front Wheel Diameter 20cm / 8"
- Rear Wheel Diameter 30cm / 12"
- Maximum User Weight: 125kg / 19.5 stone
- Maximum Load for Shopping Bag: 10kg / 22lbs
- Rollator Weight: 10.7kg / 23.5lbs
- Wheelchair Package Weight: 3.7kg / 8.2lbs
Unfortunately our couriers charge extra for some UK Addresses Outside of England and Wales (This applies to some Scotland, Northern Ireland, and all Island addresses) We also cannot offer express shipping to these areas.
Surcharges are as follows £10 for small items £100 for large items (this will be determined when you enter your postcode)
This is our couriers standard doorstep delivery. The product will be in its box, for larger items you may need assistance getting it into you home and set up.
Home Set up Delivery
We aim to do this within 5 working days or on a day which is convenient for you. Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will be delivered boxed up to the door only. You will receive text and email updates throughout the delivery process so please ensure that you have given us the correct contact details for the recipient. We are unable to change a delivery address once we receive the order so please make sure your address is correct at checkout.
Our Returns Policy
Once you’ve bought a product, we’ll give you 14 days to make sure you’re absolutely satisfied.
During this time, we will refund the price of the product in full. In this case, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us as the below address.
Loading Bay 3 Elite Buildings
Off Haincliffe Rd,
Faulty or Defective Products
If you find your product to be faulty or defective please contact us to inform us of this. Once we have been notified of this we will then work with you to resolve this issue and get the item back to us for a full refund if needed.
We will examine the product and notify you of your refund as soon as possible. Products returned by you because of a defect will be refunded in full.
We will issue refunds using the same method originally used by you to pay for the product.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call us on 0800 5677618, or send an email to email@example.com
On this page, we’ll try to answer any questions you might have about VAT relief, and guide you through the process of buying mobility products free from VAT.
What is VAT relief?
VAT relief is a government scheme to help reduce the cost of products designed to make independent living easier. If you are disabled or have a long-term illness, you do not have to pay VAT on certain products.
Which products qualify for VAT relief?
To make it easier, qualifying products are shown with a VAT-free price. These products include:
- Riser recliners
- Wheelchair and mobility scooter ramps
- Walking aids (rollators, tri walkers, and Zimmer frames)
- Mobility scooters and batteries
- Household and bathroom mobility aids
Who qualifies for VAT relief?
If you are chronically sick or disabled, and the mobility products are for your own personal or domestic use, you may be exempt from paying VAT.
This also applies to charities that make mobility products available for personal or domestic use.
If you qualify, we’ll simply charge you the VAT-free amount. You do not have to pay up front and then reclaim the VAT from the government.
As much as we’d love to offer VAT relief to everyone, the price of mobility products is not affected by age alone.
Where can I get more information about VAT relief?
You can find more general information on VAT relief on the government website.
You can also call 0800 567 7618 to speak to a friendly member of our team who will be able to help.
I have a registered illness or disability - how do I make a VAT purchase?
Upon checkout, we will ask you to give us some details about your VAT exemption.
Simply select your illness or disability from the list of qualifying medical conditions, and supply the name of the person to which the VAT relief applies.
Once you have completed the form, simply follow the instructions to checkout as normal.
If something is still unclear, don’t worry. Simply pick up the phone and speak to a friendly member of our team on 0800 567 7618.
They’re available Monday-Friday, 9am – 5pm.
This product doesn't have any reviews.