This page (together with the documents referred to on it) tells you the terms and conditions on which we supply any of the Products (Products) listed on our website www.feneticwellbeing.com (our site) to you. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering any Products from our site. You should understand that by ordering any of our Products, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. You should print a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference. Please click on the button marked "I Accept" at the end of these terms and conditions if you accept them. Please understand that if you refuse to accept these terms and conditions, you will not be able to order any Products from our site.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
- 1.1 www.feneticwellbeing.com is a site operated by The Fenetic Trading Company Ltd (we). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 07064386 and with our registered office at 8 James St, Oakworth, Keighley, BD227PE. Our main trading address is Unit 3 Elite Bliss, Off Haincliffe Rd, Keighley, BD215BU. Our VAT number is GB982420516.
- 2.1 The images of the Products on our site are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer's display of the colours accurately reflect the colour of the Products. Your Products may vary slightly from those images.
- 2.2 The packaging of the Products may vary from that shown on images on our site.
- 2.3 All Products shown on our site are subject to availability. We will inform you by e-mail as soon as possible if the Product you have ordered is not available and we will not process your order if made.
By placing an order through our site, you warrant that:
- (a) You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and
- (b) You are at least 18 years old.
HOW THE CONTRACT IS FORMED BETWEEN YOU AND US
- 4.1 After placing an order, where you have provided a contact telephone number, we may contact you by telephone to discuss delivery methods and provide you with an estimated time for delivery. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a product. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail attaching your receipt and confirming the estimated time for delivery (the Order Confirmation). The contract between us (Contract) will only be accepted by us when we send you the Order Confirmation. When we dispatch your order we will send you an email that confirms that the Product has been dispatched (the Dispatch Confirmation).
- 4.2 The Contract will relate only to those Products we have confirmed in the Order Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other Products which may have been part of your order such Products has been confirmed in a separate Order Confirmation.
- 5.1 If you are contracting as a consumer, you may cancel a Contract under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 at any time up until seven working days after the day you received the Products. In this case, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the Products in accordance with our refunds policy (set out in clause 10 below). However this cancellation right does not apply in the case of made-to-measure Products, please refer to clause 6 in the case of made-to-measure Products.
- 5.2 To cancel a Contract, you must inform us in writing. You must also return the Product(s) to us immediately, in the same condition in which you received them, and at your own cost and risk. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the Products while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation.
- 5.3 Details of this statutory right, and an explanation of how to exercise it, are provided in the Dispatch Confirmation. This provision does not affect your statutory rights.
- 6.1 We make the Products according to the measurements you provide to us. You can find information and tips on how to measure on our website, or by contacting us.
- 6.2 Please make sure your measurements are correct and accurate. Unfortunately, we cannot accept the return of made-to-measure Products if the reason for the return is because you provided us with incorrect measurements.
- 6.3 If you cancel an order for a made-to-measure Product before the made-to-measure Product is dispatched and we have already started work on your order, you will be required to pay any costs we have reasonably incurred in beginning to fulfil your order.
- 6.4 Nothing in this clause 6 will affect your legal right as a consumer in relation to made-to-measure Products that are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available at your local Citizen’s Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
AVAILABILITY AND DELIVERY
Your order will be fulfilled by the delivery date set out in the Dispatch Confirmation or, if no delivery date is specified, then within a reasonable time of the date of the Dispatch Confirmation, unless there are exceptional circumstances such as a Force Majeure Event.
RISK AND TITLE
- 9.1 The Products will be at your risk from the time of delivery.
- 9.2 Ownership of the Products will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the Products, including delivery charges.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
- 10.1 The price of any Products will be as quoted on our site from time to time, except in cases of obvious error.
- 10.2 Prices are displayed both with and without VAT where applicable. VAT exemption can be claimed during checkout. Prices exclude delivery costs, which will be added to the total amount due as set out in our Delivery Guide.
- 10.3 Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you a Dispatch Confirmation.
- 10.4 Our site contains a large number of Products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Products listed on our site may be incorrectly priced. We will normally verify prices as part of our dispatch procedure so that, where a Product's correct price is less than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount when dispatching the Product to you. If a Product’s correct price is higher than the price stated on our site, we will normally, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatching the Product, or reject your order and notify you of such rejection.
- 10.5 We are under no obligation to provide the Product to you at the incorrect (lower) price, even after we have sent you a Dispatch Confirmation, if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mispricing.
- 10.6 Payment for all Products must be by credit or debit card. We accept payment with Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Delta, and Solo.
OUR REFUNDS POLICY
- 11.1 When you return a Product to us:
- (a) Because you have cancelled the Contract between us (except in respect of made-to-measure Products) within the seven-day cooling-off period (see clause 5.1 above), we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day you have given notice of your cancellation. In this case, we will refund the price of the Product in full, including the cost of sending the item to you. However, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
- (b) For any other reason (for instance, because have notified us in accordance with clause 22 that you do not agree to any change in these terms and conditions or in any of our policies, or because you claim that the Product is defective), we will examine the returned Product and will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day we confirmed to you via e-mail that you were entitled to a refund for the defective Product. Products returned by you because of a defect will be refunded in full, including a refund of the delivery charges for sending the item to you and the cost incurred by you in returning the item to us.
- 11.2 In relation to orders for made-to-measure Products where the order is cancelled before the made-to-measure Products are dispatched, we will deduct any costs we have reasonably incurred in beginning to fulfil the order from any refund that is due to you. We will confirm what these costs are to you when processing your refund.
- 11.3 We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
- 12.1 We warrant to you that any Product purchased from us through our site is of satisfactory quality and reasonably fit for all the purposes for which products of the kind are commonly supplied.
- 12.2 The warranty in clause 12.1 does not apply to any defect in the Products arising from:
- (a) Fair wear and tear;
- (b) Willful damage, abnormal storage or working conditions, accident, negligence by you or by any third party;
- (c) If you fail to operate or use the Products in accordance with the user instructions;
- (d) Any alteration or repair by you or by a third party who is not one of our authorised repairers; or
- (e) Any specification provided by you.
- 12.3 Our liability for losses you suffer as a result of us breaking this agreement is strictly limited to the purchase price of the Product you purchased.
- 12.4 This does not include or limit in any way our liability:
- (a) For death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- (b) Under section 2(3) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987;
- (c) For breach of the terms implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979(title and quiet possession); (d) For breach of the terms implied by sections 13, 14 and 15 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (description, satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and samples);
- (e) For fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- (f) For any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability.
- 12.5 We are not responsible for indirect losses which happen as a side effect of the main loss or damage and which are not foreseeable by you and us (such as loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, waste of management or office time) however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
- 13.1 If you order Products from our site for delivery outside the UK, they may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
- 13.2 Please also note that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using our site, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on our website. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
All notices given by you to us must be given to Fenetic Wellbeing at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may give notice to you at either the e-mail or postal address you provide to us when placing an order, or in any of the ways specified in clause 14 above. Notice will be deemed received and properly served immediately when posted on our website, 24 hours after an e-mail is sent, or three days after the date of posting of any letter. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an email that such e-mail was sent to the specified e-mail address of the addressee.
TRANSFER OF RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
- 16.1 The contract between you and us is binding on you and us and on our respective successors and assigns.
- 16.2 You may not transfer, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of your rights or obligations arising under it, without our prior written consent.
- 16.3 We may transfer, assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of our rights or obligations arising under it, at any time during the term of the Contract.
EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
- 17.1 We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (Force Majeure Event).
- 17.2 A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
- (a) Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action.
- (b) Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war.
- (c) Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster.
- (d) Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
- (e) Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks.
- (f) The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
- 17.3 Our performance under any Contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavors to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
- 18.1 If we fail, at any time during the term of a Contract, to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under the Contract or any of these terms and conditions, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under the Contract, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations.
- 18.2 A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default.
- 18.3 No waiver by us of any of these terms and conditions shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing in accordance with clause 15 above.
If any of these terms and Conditions or any provisions of a Contract are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms, whether under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise.
- 21.1 These terms and conditions and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between us in relation to the subject matter of any Contract and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between us, whether oral or in writing.
- 21.2 We each acknowledge that, in entering into a Contract, neither of us has relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by the other or be implied from anything said or written in negotiations between us prior to such Contract except as expressly stated in these terms and conditions. We intend to rely upon these terms and conditions and any document expressly referred to in them in relation to the subject matter of any Contract. While we accept responsibility for statements and representations made by our duly authorised agents, please make sure you ask for any variations from these terms and conditions to be confirmed in writing.
OUR RIGHT TO VARY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 22.1 We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our system's capabilities.
- 22.2 You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order Products from us, unless any change to those policies or these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if we notify you of the change to those policies or these terms and conditions before we send you the Dispatch Confirmation (in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the terms and conditions, unless you notify us to the contrary within seven working days of receipt by you of the Products).
LAW AND JURISDICTION
Contracts for the purchase of Products through our site will be governed by English law. Any dispute arising from, or related to, such Contracts shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.